Hispaania keelt kõnelev müügijuht
- You will be able to interact with the world’s largest retailers,
- work together with awesome, future-looking colleagues,
- travel abroad if necessary and
- develop yourself in the best possible direction.
- mapping customer expectations
- in-house communication between IT, Hardware, Sales and Management.
- customer satisfaction,
- increase sales volumes.
- previous experience in the field of sales,
- ability to prepare documentation,
- coping with unexpected situations
- fast and rational analysing and feedback reflection skills
- good communication and negotiation skills,
- ability to take into account the interests of different parties,
- excellent command of written and spoken Spanish, English and Estonian skills.
If you are eager to learn more about Cleveron then you could easily google us and find out what else are we offering except free lunches and additional vacations.
The job is located in the scenic and cosy Viljandi or in the capital Tallinn. If you live in Tartu then do not worry, convenient transportation for you to commute between two towns will be organised by us.