Spanish Account Executive
The aim of the Account Executive’s job is to
- lead customer relationships,
- increase sales volumes,
- customer satisfaction,
- market analysis,
- choice of sales agents and more.
Skills and knowledge required for the job position:
- previous experience in the field of sales,
- ability to prepare documentation,
- good communication and negotiation skills,
- ability to take into account the interests of different parties,
- excellent command of written and spoken Spanish, English and Estonian skills.
Some additional reasons why you would love to wake up every single morning after joining our team:
- You will be able to interact with the world’s largest retailers,
- work together with awesome, future-looking colleagues,
- travel abroad if necessary and
- develop yourself in the best possible direction.
The job is located in the scenic and cosy Viljandi or in the capital Tallinn. If you live in Tartu then do not worry, convenient transportation for you to commute between two towns will be organised by us.